title="Baldons Parish Council in Oxfordshire">

News  »  Citizens Advice launches energy advice drive

   Citizens Advice launches energy advice drive    17 October, 2019

At an EAP appointment our advisers, depending on your particular problem, can do one or more of the following:


  • Help you understand energy companies' tariffs and bills.
  • Provide information and support on switching tariff or supplier, identifying any savings you might make.
  • Give advice on energy efficiency measures and list any grants available to pay for these.
  • Carry out benefit entitlement checks and help you claim any benefits to which you might be entitled. We can help you apply for the Warm Home Discount and the Priority Services Register, if applicable.
  • Assist with any customer service complaints you might have against your energy company. 


The Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk will give you more information. You can also telephone our Adviceline on 03 444 111 444 or visit a local branch of Citizens Advice during opening hours. Details of office locations are on www.citizensadvice.org.uk/local/oxfordshire-south-vale

[+ go back...]